Scottish Life Sciences Award Winner
Openbrolly Health develops and implements ROC - a digital healthcare application to better provide remote care and support for self management.
- Reduce cost, patient distress and inconvenience by safely supporting new ways of working such as video and telephone consultations;
- Support decisions with access to new information including diaries and medical sensors.
- Track progress from the patient's perspective through pre-consultation symptom and holistic needs analysis questionnaires;
- Provide tools for better self-management, including personalised videos, apps , document libraries and direct referral based on information provided;
- Reduce administrative costs by integrating with core systems.
Coming Early 2017:
- Text messaging alerts to improve engagement and response times NOW AVAILABLE
- Microsoft Power BI integration for data analysis
ROC has been implemented in a number of care areas including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), colorectal cancer survivor support, mental health recovery, diabetes decision support and palliative care. We work with partners and organisations including NHS, Highland Hospice, Macmillan Cancer Support, Crohn's and Colitis UK, Robert Gordon University and Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
Our team has won several awards for successful use of information technology, including the Scottish Life Sciences Award for Commercial Collaboration, and took part in the first HIE Pathfinder Accelerator cohort.